NEW APPOINTMENT & CLIENT GUIDELINES – Updated 3/4/2022
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE
Each station is still more than 6ft apart, with barrier shelves between each of the chairs/stations.
Each station has an air purifier with two H13 HEPA filters on each side, that cover approximately 500sq ft of space, and one air purifier at the front desk area for a total of 30,000sq ft of coverage. (Our salon is about 1,200 sq. ft.) We ask that you bring something warm to wear, it might get a little chilly in the salon with all the air purifiers on at the same time.
All of our stylists will be changing to a fresh and clean stylist smock between each client.
All tools will continue to be properly sanitized using salon grade tool disinfectant, and then placed into one of our two UV-C light machines for additional safety.
We will continue to clean, disinfect and sanitize high traffic areas and touch points throughout the day (such as door handles, light switches, keyboards, credit card machine), and we will disinfect stations between each client with industrial grade IPA concentrated rubbing alcohol and Barbicide.
For your services we will provide each guest with:
- Clean, sanitized robe and cape, both in a disposable sealed bag.
- A clean and sanitized bin containing clean and sanitized tools (combs, clips, brushes etc.) inside individual disposable sealed bags.
- A bottle of a personal Extology 1oz sanitizer is available to each guest at the front desk upon request.
- Touchless sanitizer dispenser near the entrance of the salon.
- Touchless restroom light switch.
- Touchless restroom soap dispenser.
- Masks are no longer required for entry to Extology Salon.
- Please stay home if exhibiting signs of Covid-19.