So, how much do hair extensions cost? The price of extensions varies by salon, but as our owner Allana discussed on her Extologist blog, we get asked this question often, so we wanted to provide clients with a basic overview.
There are numerous factors that go into the cost of hair extensions, such as your current hair condition, its texture, the method of hair extensions best suited for the look you’re trying to achieve, and how much hair or how many pieces of extensions we need to custom-order. We will determine all of this during your consultation appointment. To learn a bit more about our hair extension process, please click here.
Though costs can vary (widely!) depending on each client and their specific needs and desired look, we have provided the below ballparks broken out based on the types of extension requests we receive:
Medical Condition Restoration: $1,000 to $4,000+
Post-Chemo Restoration: $2,000 to $8,000+
Length + Fullness: $2,000 to $5,000+
Fullness Only: $1,000 to $2,500+
We know that you have a choice in where you get your extensions done, and that prices from salon to salon can be very different. While we understand the desire to get a deal, we do think that you often get what you pay for, and cheap extensions and cheaper applications truly come with a hefty price tag – both in the way your new hair looks, and in the way your own hair looks and feels when your extensions are removed. Our goal is to get you the best quality hair, apply and blend it seamlessly, and remove your extensions in a way that leaves your own hair better, healthier (and longer!) than before.
What’s included my extensions cost?
As a thank you for choosing our salon extension services, and to make sure you love and treat your new head of hair well, your package with Extology includes all of the following:
- 100% natural human hair extensions, custom ordered just for you
- Customization of hair extension texture & color that best suits your natural hair or desired look
- Scalp massage to stimulate your hair follicle to make your natural hair stronger
- Special clarifying & purifying treatments to allow the extensions to adhere better to your natural hair
- Application of the human hair extensions
- Cut, style, & blending of the extensions with your natural hair the best desired look
- First follow-up appointment (2 weeks after initial application)
- Second follow-up appointment (6 weeks after initial application)
Take-home Hair Products –
- Cleansing/clarifying shampoo
- Detangler spray or Heat/UV protection spray (depending on hair texture)
- Anti-tap spray (for keratin bond applications only)
Take-home Hair Tools –
- Paddle hair brush
- Detangling shampoo brush
- Alligator hair clips
- Extra long shower cap
- Clear Invisibobble hair ties
How To Book A Hair Extensions Appointment?
To begin your hair journey, click on the appointments button on the top or bottom of this page, select the best date and time that suits you, and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to meeting you!