So, how much do hair extensions cost? Price of extensions varies from each salon, but as our owner Allana discussed on her Extologist blog, this is one of the most asked questions that we hear from our new clients on a daily basis.
There are numerous factors that go into the cost of hair extensions, such as your current hair condition, its texture, the method of hair extensions best suited for the look you’re trying to achieve, and how much hair or how many pieces of extensions we need to custom-order. We will determine all of this during your consultation appointment. The range is so wide that we really hesitate to give our clients a number before the consultation, but since we get calls about this all the time, we can say that it could be anywhere from $800 to $8,000 depending on the individual.
We know that you have a choice in where you get your extensions done, and that prices from salon to salon can vary widely. While we understand the desire to get a deal, we do think that you often get what you pay for, and cheap extensions and cheaper applications truly come with a hefty price tag–both in the way your new hair looks, and in the way your own hair looks and feels when your extensions are removed. Our goal is to get you the best quality hair, apply and blend it seamlessly, and remove your extensions in a way that leaves your own hair better, healthier (and longer!) than before.
What’s included my extensions cost?
As a thank you for choosing our salon extension services, and to make sure you love and treat your new head of hair well, your package with Extology includes all of the following:
- 100% natural human hair extensions, custom ordered just for you
- Customization of hair extension texture & color that best suits your natural hair or desired look
- Scalp massage to stimulate your hair follicle to make your natural hair stronger
- Special clarifying & purifying treatments to allow the extensions to adhere better to your natural hair
- Application of the human hair extensions
- Cut, style, & blending of the extensions with your natural hair the best desired look
- First follow-up appointment (blow-dry & style and photoshoot – 2 weeks after initial application)
- Second follow-up appointment (shine treatment & blow-dry & style – 6 weeks after initial application)
Take-home Hair Products –
- Cleansing shampoo
- Detangler spray
- Heat/UV protection spray
- Anti-tap spray
Take-home Hair Tools –
- Paddle hair brush
- Detangling shampoo brush
- Alligator hair clips
- Extra long shower cap
- Clear Invisibobble hair ties
How To Book A Hair Extensions Appointment?
To begin your hair journey, click on the appointments button on the top or bottom of this page, select the best date and time that suits you, and we’ll take it from there. We look forward to meeting you!